Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cue the violins

Stupid germy airplanes. I'm sure I picked something up on our flight back from Vegas...and I'm paying for it this week. To say that I'm frustrated would be a huge understatement. For one, I had an amazing training week last week only to come back and find that it didn't necessarily pay off on the scale. To add insult to injury, I woke up feeling terrible yesterday! While I still dragged myself out for a run yesterday, today, I realize that my body just isn't up for it.

No fever, not too much coughing but general fatigue and achy joints and muscles. I'm taking Zycam to keep anything worse at bay but it's super depressing to me to not be able to run or engage in any physical activity. I'm just worrying myself, but our flight to Paris is on Friday and I feel like there's still a million things to do before then :(

For now, I guess it's best to just focus on rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment