Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cold & Wet

Quick two-miler with Sasa this morning and it was cold and windy! Brrr. It's been a crazy week as I've been needing to maintain my regular schedule and responsibilities while also trekking down to San Jose all week for an event. The drive reminds me how grateful I am that I get to walk to my office every morning and avoid such commutes.

In any case, the challenge for me this week is to stay positive and take such events in stride! More importantly, I need to remember to have fun and enjoy all these great opportunities. I suppose this is why I'm blogging seemingly incessantly this week - I'm being my own cheerleader:

  • Yay - you're running again!
  • Yay - you're speaking at an event where you get to meet a lot of cool new folks in your professional network!
  • Yay - you're still cranking on other work things!
  • Yay - you get to be super Mom!
  • Yay - you enjoyed a nice V-day dinner with the troops

Phew...hope I didn't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment