Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Running Obsessed

Thoughts of running as of late have abducted my mind. After countless days of rain or just plain old cloudy weather, Monday brought with it sun and blue skies. What torture! A few last minute changes with Anna's spring break schedule required me to work from home on this beautiful day.

Me, tortured by the awesome weather - it's work time, not play time!

View from our south facing balcony
In as much as I'm consumed with thoughts of running I'm also consumed in thoughts of a finalized training plan. I joked with Aron via email today that I'm the midst of a type-A 'fit' to create a final 18-week marathon training schedule and WHO KNEW it would take this much effort. The good news is that I'm getting close...stay tuned (as I'm sure your dying to know what my beginner plan will look like - ha)!

Do you remember what your beginner training plan looked like?

No comments:

Post a Comment