Why all the exclamation points? Chalk it up to endorphins; I attended my very first spin class at Crunch this evening and it felt great to mix up my routine. While I love running, the XT definitely does my body good and I'm thrilled to continue making the most of my gym membership :) Next, I need to incorporate core and strength training at least twice a week. But I'm all about plans, people, not just idle words on random blog posts - can't wait to post my final plan.
In the meantime, a few pictures from the weekend. Looks like my running is rubbing off on someone ;)
![]() |
| Anna tests her new running shoes... |
![]() |
| ...water bottle... |
![]() |
| ...and rain coat. |
My ballet-loving, sushi-eating, yoga & meditation practicing fashionista is starting to embrace some of the sportier things in life. Ahh, the power of parental influence...



No comments:
Post a Comment