Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Week 6 NWM - Enjoying the cut back week

I welcomed the cut back in mileage this week. After 6 weeks of consecutive training, I can feel the physical and psychological benefits of the program. And as I attempt my first marathon, I like the straight forward plan of checking off my daily mileage goals. The most 'quality' training I get in, involves a 'faster' Wednesday run and random surges throughout other runs whenever my legs are inclined. Sounds technical, huh?

The summary for the week:
Mileage: 27
Time: 4:16

Below are the detailed stats for my daily runs from dailymile.com 


In other news from the week, I continue to enjoy a quiet work travel month of July. I've mostly worked from home, and have thus been available to pick Anna up from her last week of day camp with plenty of sunshine left in the day to enjoy summertime in San Francisco. We have truly been blessed this season with great weather!

On Thursday, I had a fun meet-up with friends for happy hour and on Sunday, Anna and I had a great girls afternoon with my buddy, Kate, at Dolores Park to watch the SF Symphony. Below are the ONLY two pictures I took from the week.

Wednesday, July 18 - Anna on her way to day camp. They had ice skating in Yerba Buena in store for them and that evening she said her legs were so sore that she wanted to stay home the next day!

Saturday, July 21 - Anna takes a photo of me with my new haircut. According to Anna, I look more Asian.

No comments:

Post a Comment