This work week was hectic but also filled with some fun. Unfortunately, less fun with Anna but more 'fun' on the professional side of things. I had dinner meetings all week so was home quite late. This also meant lots of alcohol and general derailment of 'healthy' eating! The picture version was (mostly) capture below)
Monday, June 11
At St. Maurice - one of my company's many sites in Paris
Products from our advanced sensors platform.
Drinks before our team dinner...we all waited for everyone to gather....
Tuesday, June 12
Had a great 6 mile run on Tuesday morning, which was pretty impressive given how late I arrived the night before.
Yet another picture of the Eiffel tower.
Meanwhile, Anna and Zane had their own adventures that day while I worked. This was at the modern art museum.
And they climbed the Eiffel Tower.
I had dinner at Bistrot Victoires that evening with more colleagues...
Wednesday, June 13
Another amazing run on Wednesday. 5 miles.
The entire time I was in Paris, I pretty much ran along the same route except once.
Thursday, June 14
Right after work, I had a drink with some colleagues before heading off to another dinner, which resulted in a crazy night in Paris!
A view from where we were having drinks above - apparently, its the location along the Seine where Rodin painted a few of his great works...
No comments:
Post a Comment