Easter weekend and we made our way down to Monterey where we stayed at our favorite resort. This photo is of us taking a walk down Carmel Beach and it was windy! We didn’t feel the warmth of the sun until the following two days but it was great to hang at one of our famous beaches. Behind us is the famous Pebble Beach Golf Course.
McAbee Beach, I think around downtown Monterey. The sun and the bay were amazing on this day! Anna enjoyed a much too large ice cream sandwich while we soaked in the rays. Later on in the day, I ended up getting my phone stolen and I had to get over the irritation of replacing the electronic device. On the positive side, I was up for an upgrade and now have a white iPhone 4S, which I’m looking forward to enjoying. Another exercise in staying positive!







No comments:
Post a Comment