Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

April in Pictures

It seems like my blogging rhythm is right around once a month. I've kept this blog relatively private as it seems to be the best way for me to journal our family activities with both commentary and pictures. While google reader is going to be decommissioned in July, I'll bet I'll continue checking in on some blogs I follow for inspiration to get out and run and explore this beautiful state I live in.

That said, April was an odd month for me personally. I lost my regular running rhythm, which always messes with my general sense of balance. In terms of highlights, we spent time with friends, celebrated Zane's birthday at the beach, found out that Anna was accepted to UC Berkeley's summer program  and watched Jersey Boys while it was in town. It's already mid-May as I write this so hopefully it will prompt me to continue the trail adventures that filled our weekends back in February and March.

Ah the shame. Only 2 runs in April.


Left: Walking home from a morning at the park with our friends. Right: Anna enjoys time with her buds.


April 28th we found out Anna was accepted to the 2013 Summer Session of the UC Berkeley Academic Talent Development Program.

April 21. Left: Walking towards Westfield after having oysters at Hog Island at the Ferry Building. Right: Heading downtown from our place.


April 20 - Happy birthday, Zane!


Right: B-Day dinner at M.Y. China

Another beautiful afternoon at the park waiting for Anna to be done at Kumon.

Silly video of Sasa walking Anna up the hill :)

Sasa is parked while I run in to grab Anna from school.

Left: Cherry Blossom festival in Japantown. Right: Hear no evil, say not evil...


Walking back to the hotel after watching The Croods




Sasa makes friends while we had a delicious sushi dinner.

We didn't win but it was an amazing run. GO BLUE!

Enjoyed Jersey Boys though Anna slept through most of the second half. :-/ Wasn't a good idea to watch the show right after a long day of school and ballet class.


No comments:

Post a Comment